Opening

On June 23 a team of missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Chisinau, Moldova to work with the New Hope Moldova team to share the gospel by working to restore the physical and spiritual needs of the Gypsie community in that country. The team will share our experiences and how God is changing their lives and impacting the people of Moldova on this blog

Sunday, June 24, 2018

The journey back

Last September I retuned from my 5th mission journey to Moldova. I returned on September 18 never imagining that my world would turn upside down in a matter of days with Sophie’s diagnosis of stage 4 Wilms Tumor on September 29. In that moment - God was and He still is working a miracle. 
I believed God wanted me to return to share Sophie’s story - someone needed to hear it from my lips. Sophie was admitted back to Mott’s in the early morning hours before we left with a high fever. Now here I am having to walk out my faith trusting God has this - and follow what he asked...to GO. And you know, I was sad for a brief moment - there were some tears, but I must and do trust. So GO I did.  
Now hear I am, having arrived back in Moldova. 

We have completed the almost 4 hour van ride to Cahul - which is the south. We are staying at the transition home there. Our team has both returningband new members - the same is true with our New Hope partners. Tomorrow will be a new day. God is Good - thanks for the reminder. Goodnight from Moldova.

1 comment:

  1. It’s 6am there right now, praying you all get much needed rest and for a healthy week for the missionaries xoxo

    ReplyDelete